We will be at your service during the process:
Types of web content include:
- Third-party review - We will clarify your goals and strategize on how to speak to your audience through your web content
- Expert technical review, if applicable - You will work with a Ph.D. scientist with a multidisciplinary background who will provide rigor and tough questions
- Language review - Beyond grammatical correctness, we will advise on syntax, morphology, semantics, and pragmatics - the social effects from different ways to use the language. You are working with a communication coach who is acutely aware of these aspects.
- Consistency in meaning - We will work with your team to check for consistency between different language versions of your content.
- University departmental pages
- Government research pages for the public
- Technical reports
- to an expert audience to another
- from one expert scientist to non-scientist stakeholders
- Social media content (LinkedIn and Facebook)Fields of expertise, include:
- Health, well-being, and society
- Biotechnology – incl. genomics, Covid-19, and medical devices
- Professional development – incl. diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Climate and sustainability
- Nanotechnology and materials science
- Scientific instruments – incl. imaging & spectroscopyWhat languages do we work in?
We work in English with native and professional proficiency.
We are happy to consult with you in English and/or Cantonese.
------Ready for a consultation?Please tell us more about you through our Contact Form